Workshops & Events
- Joint COPIM and OPERAS-P Scandinavia workshop, September 30, 2020
- Joint COPIM and OPERAS-P Poland workshop, August 13, 2020
- Joint COPIM, open-access.network and OPERAS-P workshop, July 30, 2020
- COPIM Libraries & Publishers US Workshop, July 07, 2020
- COPIM Experimental Publishing Workshop, July 01, 2020
- COPIM Libraries & Publishers UK Workshop, June 16, 2020
- COPIM Libraries & Publishers US Workshop, May 13, 2020
- COPIM Community Governance Workshop, May 01, 2020
- COPIM Publishers Workshop, March 16, 2020
- Work Packages
COPIM is supported by the Research England Development Fund (REDFund) as a major development project in the Higher Education sector with significant public benefits. The RED Fund commits up to £25 million in annual funding. This money aims to drive innovation in research and knowledge exchange in higher education. The award covers £2,202,947 of the project’s total budget, which also includes £576,537 in partners’ own contributions.
COPIM is also supported with a grant of £800,000 from Arcadia, a charitable fund of Lisbet Rausing and Peter Baldwin. Arcadia supports charities and scholarly institutions that preserve cultural heritage and the environment. Arcadia also supports projects that promote open access and all of its awards are granted on the condition that any materials produced are made available for free online. Since 2002, Arcadia has awarded more than $633 million to projects around the world.